Why someone should vote for McCain:
1) They're really wealthy
2) They're in the military or former military and connect with a distinguished former war hero.
3) Their most important issue is abortion, and more than anything else they want to overturn Roe v. Wade
4) They desperately want to see a female vice president
5) They have been a McCain supporter for many years
6) They are a conservative/Republican who never would vote for a Democrat
7) They're really old and identify with a man who feels more like a WWII vet than a Vietnam Vet
8) They work for an oil company, alcohol distributor, or defense contractor.
Why NOT to vote for McCain:
1) He has lost many of his credibility of being a Maverick
2) He chose a running mate who not only doesn't make up for his weaknesses, but also who has never served any type of national or foreign policy role previously.
3) He's getting very old and seems to be losing a step - yes, that is a reason to consider.
4) He doesn't have a strong grasp of the economy and has offered little assurance that he's surrounded by those who do.
5) His solutions are more short-sighted than Obama's; his language is more divisive and fear-based. With his back up against the wall, he has turned very negative and sour lately, talking more about why his opponent is bad rather than why he is good.